Employee Benefit Plan Services
As an employer, you have a responsibility to provide your employees with benefit plans that are compliant with federal regulations. However, navigating these complex regulations can be overwhelming, and failure to comply can result in penalties, legal liabilities, and reputational damage. This is where Discovery can help.
At Discovery, we understand the challenges that employers face in meeting their fiduciary obligations. That’s why we offer a comprehensive range of employee benefit plan audit services to help you stay on top of your compliance requirements. Our experienced team can provide you with a streamlined and documented audit approach that is both efficient and accurate.
We offer specific employee benefit plan audit services that include defined contribution plans such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans. We also provide a review of Form 5500, an essential annual report that provides information about the plan’s financial condition and operations.
Our team of professionals is here to help you navigate the complexities of employee benefit plan audits. We offer consulting services to help you meet reporting requirements and prepare for your retirement plan audit. We can assist with plan design, compliance testing, and other related services, and we are always available to answer your questions and provide guidance.
We are committed to delivering superior client service every step of the way. We take pride in helping our clients meet their fiduciary responsibilities while minimizing risks and ensuring compliance with federal regulations. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you meet your employee benefit plan audit needs.
Our Comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan Services:
- Comprehensive employee benefit plan audit services to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Streamlined and documented audit approach for efficiency and accuracy.
- Specialization in auditing defined contribution plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans, and review of Form 5500.
- Consulting services available to meet reporting requirements and prepare for retirement plan audits.
- Commitment to superior client service and assistance with fiduciary responsibilities.