Durbin & Company, LLP
Durbin & Company, LLP is a registered public accounting firm in Texas and provides audit services for hospitals and healthcare providers throughout the state of Texas.
Audit & Attest Services
Our concentration in the niche market of healthcare providers enables us to streamline our audit in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and to structure our engagements to efficiently complete these engagements in a timely manner.
Our audit approach goes far beyond the numbers. We strive to obtain an understanding of the hospital’s operations and internal controls to provide management with feedback regarding process improvement areas as well as future reimbursement considerations.
Additionally, we can also provide other attest services including reviews, agreed upon procedure, and examination of forecast engagements.
Our firm provides tax preparation and consulting services for hospitals and healthcare providers throughout Texas and Oklahoma. Some of these tax services include:
- Form 990 preparation for all public charities
- Schedule H preparation for required 501(c)(3) hospital organizations
- Compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as it relates to 501(c)(3) hospitals
- Community Health Needs Assessment and Implementation Strategy
- Form 1023 application for Exempt Status applications
- Form 1065 and K-1 preparation for partnership returns
- Federal Income Tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations
- Analysis of the Employer Mandate for select large employers in compliance with the ACA
- Representation before the IRS
- Review of Payroll Tax compliance
We provide highly specialized healthcare reimbursement consulting services to providers across the country. As a subsidiary of Durbin & Company, LLP, Discovery Healthcare Consulting Group, LLC has in excess of 200 combined years of experience in healthcare reimbursement. Durbin & Company is a registered certified public accounting firm that can perform financial audit services.
Discovery Healthcare Consulting Group
Discovery Healthcare Consulting Group, LLC (DHCG) has in excess of 200 combined years of experience in healthcare reimbursement from the perspective of the provider, the consultant and the state and federal administrative contractors.
In providing support and preparation of Medicare/Medicaid accounting and consulting solutions, we have experience with all types of provider settings impacting cost-based and prospective payment methodologies, including:
- Large Academic Medical Centers
- For-Profit and Nonprofit Hospitals
- Children’s Hospitals
- Rural Community Hospitals and Clinics
- Critical Access Hospitals
We offer an integrated selection of solutions, including:
- Cost report preparation, compliance, specialized services as well as audit representation
- Provider application and certification support and assistance
- Bad debt compliance and system development
- Medicaid PPS rate setting assistance
- Various other accounting and reimbursement assistance
- Physician compensation, retention and incentive contracting
- Preparation and submission of IRS form 990 and not-for-profit entity returns
- Financial audit, including OMB Single Audits through Durbin & Company, LLP
It’s important to note that Discovery Healthcare Consulting Group, LLC and Discovery Medical Network, Inc. are consulting groups and are not licensed by the Texas Board of Public Accountancy as a CPA firm.