Charity Care Reporting
The emphasis of proper reporting of Charity Care has increased in recent years for IRS Compliance and Medicare/
Medicaid Supplemental Payment Provisions.
- Proper structuring of Charity Care Policy
- Review of Charity Care charges for eligibility classification
- Review and guidance for IRS Reporting and Compliance
- Reporting of Charity Care charges / cost on Cost Report (w/s S-10 Reporting)
- Rural hospital assistance with strategic planning and reporting of 1115 Waiver participation